The Really BIG Show
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
The Science Museum of Virginia, 2500 W Broad St
Young people from across the Richmond area will come together on Saturday, April 28, 2018, from 1-4 p.m. for ART 180's annual celebration of youth voices and showcase of their visual and performing art.
The Really BIG Show brings together people from throughout the city to experience artwork created by young people in our spring programs at a dozen ART 180 sites, and celebrate their creativity. The event is free and open to the public and includes live performances, art activities, games, food trucks and more!
The Really BIG Show takes place at the Science Museum of Virginia.
Here are the projects and community partners to be recognized:
- St. Andrew's School - Trickster Tales
- St. Joseph's Villa (Richmond, VA) - Our Collective Story
- Lucille M. Brown Middle / NextUp - Symbolism Through 5 Mediums
- Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School - Boys & Girls Club Metro Richmond & Turnaround Arts
- Charterhouse School - Mix Media Painting
- Binford Middle - Pieces of Me
- Bon Air Juvenile Correctional Center - R3 Animation
- RJDC - Belonging
- Wilder Middle School Wolverines - Who I Am: Mix Media Sculpture
- The Salvation Army Boys & Girls Club - Abstraction & Techniques
- 6PIC - Six Points Innovation Center - Digital Media Design
- Elizabeth D. Redd Elementary - Boardgames
- Fairfield Middle - The Exploration of Wellness
- Northstar - Relief Sculpture Spaces