The Really BIG Show
4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
114 W. Marshall St.
Join us Friday, June 7, 2019, from 4-9 p.m. for a neighborhood block party to celebrate youth voices and their visual and performing art at The 15th Annual Really Big Show!
On the night of the 7th, we're shutting down the streets surrounding ART 180 and filling it with beautiful youth art, food trucks, dancing, live musical performances, games, and more in the Arts & Cultural District and the historic, vibrant Jackson Ward neighborhood we call home!
This high-energy annual event provides a rich opportunity for young people from ART 180 program sites across Richmond to share their art, and for the public to celebrate and encourage their creative expression. We’re also opening the doors to our gallery and inviting everyone in to see art by our young people on display.
Featuring musical performances by Calvin Presents, DJ Israel, DJ Thai, and hosted by Lotus Lee.
The Really Big Show takes place during RVA First Fridays!
The event is FREE and open to everyone. Please join us!
Here are our 2018-2019 community partners to be recognized:
- St. Andrew's School
- Boushall Middle School / NextUp
- Lucille M. Brown Middle School / NextUp
- Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School - Boys & Girls Club Metro Richmond
- Charterhouse School
- Elkhart Thompson Middle School
- Binford Middle
- Bon Air Juvenile Correctional Center
- John Marshall High School
- The Salvation Army Boys & Girls Club
- Elizabeth D. Redd Elementary
- Fairfield Middle
- Neighborhood Resource Center of Greater Fulton